Our new, state of the art facility houses some of the most up to date equipment to meet the majority of surgical needs for our patients. Your pet will receive the highest quality of surgical care and expertise from our board certified surgeon, Dr. Dena Lodato. All patients that have undergone orthopedic or neurologic procedures will follow up with our physical rehabilitation department, as well as, Dr. Lodato at regular timeframes.
Below are some common surgical procedures that we perform at Resurge Veterinary Surgical Specialists and Rehabilitation.
Common Surgical Procedures
For more information on diagnosis and treatments, click on the purple links. Procedures will be updated often, please check back if you don't find what you are looking for.
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO)
- Patella Luxation Repair
- Extracapsular CrCL stabilization
- Deranged Stifle Repair
- Femoral Head and Neck Osteotomy
- Angular Limb Correction
- Radioular Incongruity
- Elbow Dysplasia /Developmental Conditions (OCD, FCP, UAP)
- Shoulder Disease/injury (OCD, MSI, tendonitis)
- Fracture management
- Jaw Fractures
- Geriatric Pain Management
- Bone Biopsy
- Amputation (limb, digit, tail)
- MSI Surgery and Management
- Feline orthopedic surgery and management
Neurological Surgery/ Workup
Soft Tissue Surgery